This is a trip that we've dreamed about for years and planned for months. We're grateful for the advice from several of our experienced friends, as they have provided encouragement and guidance. Thank you Dick, Alison, Melisa, and Leo.
Jenae has always wanted to go to Italy, and I was lucky enough to have gone with the band when I was in high school, but of course, this will be different for several reasons. I'm old enough to better appreciate such a place, I'm lucky enough to share the experience with a loved one, and we have the freedom and access to information for an itinerary of our own design.
The internet has made planning both easier and more challenging. Finding the information you want is easy, but sifting through the enormous amounts of data can very time consuming. My favorite site for any kind of travel planning is Trip Advisor because it is so rich in content from actual travelers, based on their experiences. For making flight arrangements, I favor Kayak for their interface and filter options.
My next posting will go into more detail about what and how we've planned.
Thank you for visiting my blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment